Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday: Embarrassing Moments & Oprah

Friday is here at last! Are you excited for the weekend? I can't wait for Saturday...I'm having lunch at my favorite French restaurant with two close friends I haven't seen in months. Yippee!! Bring on the real french onion soup and flaky pastries!

Happy 5 Question Friday!

My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Yep. The instructor actually said, "I shouldn't be passing you because you really need more driving practice, but I'm going to do it anyway." Har! He was right, though. I had a fender bender in my high school parking lot a few weeks later.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Is it bad that I can't come up with anything? I'm just not the type that embarrasses easily. Not that I don't have plenty of lame moments I probably should be embarrassed of! (And it helps to have a really poor long-term memory!)

I guess I figure that whatever I do, somebody else has been there before or had it worse, so it's really not a big deal. And if you do something stupid in front of strangers, you probably never see them again. Hopefully!

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Wow...this is a toughie. Oprah would be awesome! But, I'd get a free wardrobe on What Not to Wear. Can I choose to be on an Oprah's favorite things episode? People in the audience on those episodes seem like their having the time of their lives! "Everybody gets humpback whales!!!" (Dane Cook)

It would be an amazing time.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I guess would consider a tummy tuck after I'm done having children. I've bounced back fine so far, but you never know what could happen after #3, or even #4!!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I have two pairs of jeans from Old Navy that fit me perfectly. I'm not one of those "jeans as an investment" types. I don't think I've spent over $30 on a pair since college! I much prefer skirts anyway.  So comfy.

Want to read more about 5 Question Friday? Go to My Little Life, and enjoy! Hope your weekend is terrific!

12 comments:

Sherry March 26, 2010 at 8:04 AM

At least you can't come up with something for embarassing moment, I would probably have a list. LOL!

Beth McC. March 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I have plenty of embarassing moments! I love your blog, its too cute!!

Happy Friday!

Sammy March 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I totally forgot about Oprah's favorite things episode! That would be the only reason I would want to be on her show, ever notice how she always takes control of the conversation and talks over her guest...

Mama (Heidi) March 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I'm pretty at good embararassing myself on the regular.
Now if i could just figure out how to make money grow on a tree to finance that tummy tuck. :o)

Happy Friday!!

A-B March 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Man! I change my answer to Oprah if I get to be on her Favorite Things episode! ;) And I LOLed at the Dane Cook reference!

::off to go peek around your blog:: ;)

Tweet March 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I was totally going to put Oprah's favorite things episode but I decided I'd rather be ON her show :) I loved your answers! :)

The Girl Next Door Grows Up March 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM

My favorite jeans are from the Gap and I bought them last year. I have 2 pair.

One would think that I am old enough to learn to buy extra pairs since I LOVE them so much. I didn't :-( Then one pair got washed in HOT water and they shrank :-(((

Kim Elkins March 26, 2010 at 2:10 PM

LOve your blog! I have a love of anything vintage or handmade too. I wish I had a little baby to put those leggings on!! Do you make hats big enough for 3 year olds?

Jennifer March 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Okay, so you are the second person who loves their Old Navy jeans. Guess I am going to have to head to Old Navy and go shopping! :)

I loved your post!!!

Amanda March 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM

My first time stopping by...by way of FQF. I had a similar experience with my driving exam...but got it the first time too.

Bridgette March 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Thanks much for all the comments, it's been so fun to hear about everyone's experiences and favorites, too! :)

Kim: I do make hats in larger sizes, toddlers AND adults too. Email me, if you'd like.

Happy weekend and I want you to thank you all for stopping by my blog and taking the time to let me know what you think! You made my day! :)

Beki - TheRustedChain March 30, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I'm completely with you on the Old Navy jeans. My fave!

There was an error in this gadget